My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, March 9, 2009

Cabin Fever

Spring break is coming up and I am excited. It is sad to admit, I am excited because of the opportunity to research without that pesky class load always getting in the way and not because of some tropical escape. I do look out onto blue azure waters every day...my computer background of Curacao's shoreline appears on two monitors...but that is a close as I am going to come, at least until the reasearch funds come through. Then I will get to see the inside of an archive on the carribean paradise when the sun is high in the sky. Still, I am not complaining, its Curacao!

For now, I will escape with my compy background and pictures of warmer times. The best remedies to keep cabin fever at bay!

1 Comments:

Blogger maskiell said...

Ahhh, Curacao! It's just like Ithaca - only, without the snow. Or the ice. Or the wind. Or the cold. Wait, why am I going to school here again???

April 5, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home